About Us

Soken is a virtual Second Life store that provides quality boys, girls and teens mesh clothing. Unique original outfits, accessories, toys, skins, bedsets and furniture at affordable prices. Visit us to join our free contests, slap MM boards, and collect our exclusive free gifts! We also provide items for Toddleedoo, Yabu babies and CK Tots.

55 New Mesh Layered Mini Skirts!

2013-08-12

Girls, I've got some treats for you! We've released 55 new mini skirts- plaid, polka dots, ruched, plains, feminine and glittered too! Match them up with your favorite tops and style away! As always, let me show you some of my favorites. I've just watched White Chicks movie for the 3rd time now and I'm in the mood! Lets go.... Shopping!!! Check out our Marketplace.













0 comments:

Post a Comment