About Us

Soken is a virtual Second Life store that provides quality boys, girls and teens mesh clothing. Unique original outfits, accessories, toys, skins, bedsets and furniture at affordable prices. Visit us to join our free contests, slap MM boards, and collect our exclusive free gifts! We also provide items for Toddleedoo, Yabu babies and CK Tots.

We Have a New School!

2014-09-26

I’m feeling incredibly ecstatic! I’m on a roller coaster that keeps going up and up. It has been a great struggle and hard work, and my dream is becoming realized. My very first sim was Didake Yume; yume meaning to dream. I had a dream that one day the kid community will come together as one. Boys and girls, of all sizes and affiliations. I had a dream that one day we would become a warm, welcoming, and peaceful community where we would help each other.

But I do not intend to keep up with the Joneses. I do not aim for glamour and popularity, but for integrity, equality, and harmony. A place where we respect everyone; new and old accounts alike. A place where everyone has a part to play. For we are all human behind our pixels and we deserve to be loved, respected, and accounted for.

It has been a great honor, not only for the Kid Grid to be acknowledged and recognized by the Lindens, but to have Sunstrider Valley Elementary and High School as a part of the Kid Grid. To quote my beloved character Albus Dumbledore, help will always be given at the Kid Grid to those who ask for it. But most importantly, help will always be given at the Kid Grid to those who deserve and appreciate it.

I am proud to sponsor a good and peaceful school, where all is welcome and all is equal. A school that takes our core values to heart. A school capable of accepting and respecting all, instead of demanding them of others. Without further ado, welcome Sunstrider Valley to The Kid Grid.




Check out the school at Didake Higashi sim!


0 comments:

Post a Comment