About Us

Soken is a virtual Second Life store that provides quality boys, girls and teens mesh clothing. Unique original outfits, accessories, toys, skins, bedsets and furniture at affordable prices. Visit us to join our free contests, slap MM boards, and collect our exclusive free gifts! We also provide items for Toddleedoo, Yabu babies and CK Tots.

illegal distribution of Soken full perm meshes

2014-03-11

Dear friends and customers:


I have recently learned that someone has been passing out our full perm mesh products without my consent. This is not only a violation of our license agreement but also a violation to the Linden Lab TOS: resulting in dire consequences.

This will not be tolerated and a full investigation is underway. I keep track of everyone that has legally obtained our Full perm products.

I find this to be insulting and disrespectful to all of the designers that have bought them and work as hard as I do to promote their business. This leads me to take some new measures for the future and I will not be releasing any Full perm bundle until this gets resolved.

If you have obtained ANY of our full perm products without paying for them (user to user), I urge you to remove them from your stores and marketplace before I find out on my own.

If you are caught Selling ANY of our full perm mesh without a license you will be:

*Reported to Linden Lab immediately.
*A DMCA Claim filed against you.
*You will be sued and charges will filed against you.
*You will be banned from all Didake Estates and affiliated Locations.


Furthermore I will offer Cash rewards of 3000L to whomever tells me who obtained our mesh illegally or distributing them illegally without my consent. if your tip results to be true, you'll have your Lindens cash in hand.
Tips WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS.

If you HAVE any of our full perm mesh and you are reading this, Congratulations! you just became a 3000L lottery ticket.



Thank you to all my friends and Associates for your continued support.

Diiego Levane
Owner and Designer
Soken Kids Mesh
Soken Kids TD

0 comments:

Post a Comment