About Us

Soken is a virtual Second Life store that provides quality boys, girls and teens mesh clothing. Unique original outfits, accessories, toys, skins, bedsets and furniture at affordable prices. Visit us to join our free contests, slap MM boards, and collect our exclusive free gifts! We also provide items for Toddleedoo, Yabu babies and CK Tots.

To All the Girls...

2013-05-07


Yes, yes... don't laugh. It is my first attempt in making a girl's outfit. I'm trying, ok? xD So earlier this week I got a very convincing note from a certain girl who was devastated that my Harry Potter uniforms did not include the girl's version. She wanted to know why, and how it was unfair. I felt bad, okay? So I'm dedicating my time to the honestly devoted girl members of Soken. I'm not very good at making girls clothing, but here it is! Fully rigged mesh dress for regular kid / teen avatars. I even set up in the platform shoes and bow headbands / bandanas.

It is a plain collection, sweet simplicity. But I wanted to make an Alice dress, since I love the latest Tim Burton's movie with Johnny Depp singing his wacko version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....yeah... YEaaahh.... Anyway, here are the close ups!





0 comments:

Post a Comment