About Us

Soken is a virtual Second Life store that provides quality boys, girls and teens mesh clothing. Unique original outfits, accessories, toys, skins, bedsets and furniture at affordable prices. Visit us to join our free contests, slap MM boards, and collect our exclusive free gifts! We also provide items for Toddleedoo, Yabu babies and CK Tots.

Two More Dresses for you!

2013-05-17


Ok guys, we got to clarify this once and for all, lol. I am a male, and there is nothing wrong with a fella liking pink! Don't hurt my man pride here guys ^_^ In fact I love pink so much, I invented pink! Pink is my middle name, so here is my Pretty in Pink. <3


Now, I'm glad we got that over with LOL! I've been referred to as a "she" so many times, I can't react any other way but blush.. D: So I've been getting this sweet tooth for a while. I start munching on ring pops and various candies from time to time. After I made this dress, I figured it's about time I do something about my sweet tooth before I put on some more pounds...


I considered calling in candy cane, puff candy, sweet tooth, sugar rush... but I settled for Flower Candy. I hope you girls like it! Click this link HERE and HERE to get these dresses in Marketplace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment